Are you tired of struggling with chronic health concerns?
Is dis-ease limiting your life?
Do you want to feel like your best self?
Are you ready to experience lasting change?
You may be here right now because you’re ready to feel amazing- physically, mentally, emotionally, and energetically. Maybe you suffer from chronic ailments, struggling to maintain a positive mood, or your stamina just isn’t as it once was. You probably would like to strengthen your immune system, boost your metabolism, or enhance your mental performance. You may be seeking more energy, endurance, and exuberance in your life.
Like many of our patients, you may be looking for an alternative to the conventional medical model, and seeking a more joyful relationship with your health, and your healthcare provider. You may be hoping to find out the underlying cause of your health concerns, in order to treat the cause, rather than just the symptoms. Ultimately, you desire an optimal state of wellbeing.
Dr. Juli Mazi has helped many people just like you to feel their best. She empowers her patients with the tools they need to proactively take charge of their health, and provides treatment plans that are sustainable and effective. Dr. Mazi inspires people to achieve and maintain their optimal state of health and encourages patients to lead happier, more enriching lives.
- ADHD, Anxiety, Depression
- Allergies & Asthma
- Auto-immune Disorders
- Colds, Flus & Ear Infections
- PMS & Menopause
- Food Allergies & Intolerances
- Fibromyalgia & chronic fatigue
- IBS, Crohn’s, Ulcerative Colitis
- Pain- acute & chronic
- Thyroid disorders
What makes Dr. Mazi unique from a patient’s perspective:
“Dr. Mazi takes the time to truly listen to her patients, understanding our health concerns as well as our health goals. Getting to know each person on an individual basis, she tailors her treatment plans to our unique needs and preferences. She really does the detective work to find out the underlying cause of disease, and then focuses on treating the cause, which is much more of a cure than just relieving the symptoms. Using the healing power of nature and the inherent wisdom of the body, she helps each of us reach our health goals, teaching us how to heal, and enhancing our vitality. She empowers us to thrive.” – L.W.
What makes Dr. Mazi unique:
- She serves as a primary care provider and integrative practitioner who treats the whole person, not just the disease.
- Dr. Mazi truly cares about her patients, she actively listens, and provides a safe and confidential environment for people.
- As a naturopathic doctor, she has an extensive education. Dr. Mazi has performed 4 years of pre-medical requirements, her bachelors and masters degrees, as well as 4 years of an accredited medical school. Her doctorate in Naturopathic Medicine is an equivalent to the training of a medical doctor, plus, she has considerable training in natural medicine techniques.
- Utilizing natural treatment modalities such as herbal medicine, homeopathy, medical nutrition, IV and injection therapy, mood and behavioral medicine, lifestyle counseling, hydrotherapy, and physical medicine, Dr. Mazi works with patients to co-create an effective wellness plan and healthy lifestyle.
- Dr. Mazi performs a comprehensive health history, necessary physical exams, laboratory testing, diagnosis, individualized treatment plans, and wellness counseling.
- She can serve as the coordinator who organizes all of the care you receive from other practitioners as well. Opening the lines of communication between practitioners, she makes sure everyone is on the same team for your health.
- Treatment focuses on immediate relief as well as uncovering and treating the root cause of disease, which enables true healing.
- You’ll receive long lasting health solutions, and tips on how to sustain your wellness outside of the treatment room.
- Ongoing wellness coaching and maintenance treatments to ensure mind, body, and emotional well-being.